9) DPGR means gross receipts from the following: (1) any lease, rental, license, sale, exchange, or other disposition of: (a) tangible personal property, computer software, and sound recordings (collectively referred to Qualified Production Property (QPP) as, that is Manufactured, Produced, Grown, or Extracted (MPGE) by the taxpayer in whole or in significant part within the United States; (b) qualified film produced by the taxpayer; or (c) electricity, natural gas, or potable water produced by the taxpayer in the United States; (2) construction performed in the United States; and (3) engineering or architectural services performed in the United States for construction projects in the United States.
What does MPGE stand for?
MPGE stands for Manufactured, Produced, Grown, or Extracted
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MPGE in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Planned Giving Council
- Monterey Pine Genetic Conservation
- Mount Paul Golf Course (Kamloops, BC, Canada)
- Mt. Prospect Golf Course
- Multi Player Game Center
- Multi-Photo Geometrically Constrained
- Muramic Polysaccharide-Glycan Complex
- Multiple Primary Gastric and Colorectal Cancer
- Master in Population, Gender and Development (Pokhara University; Nepal)
- Micro-Pattern Gas Detectors
- Male Pronucleus Growth Factor (human reproduction)
- Mixed Potential Green's Function
- Maritime Pagan Gathering Festival Association (Canada)
- Miles Per Gallon Gasoline Equivalent
- Multi-Player Game Hacking
- Murphy Pintak Gautier Hudome (consulting firm)
- Mystic Pennsylvania Ghost Hunters
- Mobile Payload Ground Handling Mechanism (NASA)
- Mouvement Provincial Génies en Herbe / Pantologie (Québec)
- Microbial and Plant Genomics Institute (University of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Section 199(c)(4)(A)(i)(I) includes within DPGR the taxpayer's gross receipts derived from any lease, rental, license, sale, exchange, or other disposition of QPP that was manufactured, produced, grown, or extracted by the taxpayer in whole or in significant part within the United States.