This manually operated switch allows the user to share a single port interface device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel.
What does MOS stand for?
MOS stands for Manually Operated Switch (railroads)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOS
We have 281 other meanings of MOS in our Acronym Attic
- Man On the Street (type of interview)
- Managed Office Solutions (UK)
- Managed Operations Services (various companies)
- Management Operating System
- Management Operations Staff
- Manned Orbital Station
- MANTIS (Multimodal Networks of In-Situ Sensors) Operating System (open source software)
- Manual Observing System
- Manual of Standards
- Manual of Style
- Manually Out of Service
- Mapping Ocean Sanctuaries (Center for Image Processing in Education)
- Margin of Safety
- Margin on Services (insurance)
- Marine Observation Satellite
- Marine Occupational Standard
- Marineoperationsschule (German Navy school)
- Maritime Observation Satellite
- Marked Out of Stock
- Married out of Society (Quaker religion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A manually operated switch is used to control the air lines and operate a series of pneumatic cylinders located alongside the guide rails throughout the entire length of a conveyor.
There is no power required with this manually operated switch.
This manually operated switch features independent switching in a slim rackmount configuration.
This manually operated switch requires power for convenient LED's on front panel to display and verify switch “A” or “B” position.
This manually operated switch allows quick and easy connection of PC data, Microphone Audio, and Video channels to either of two remote locations via a front panel rotary switch and requires no power.