Additional standard features are chain hoist access, cool power thermal stability, remote manual pulse generator, rigid tapping, top splash cover, and full headstock enclosure.
What does MPG stand for?
MPG stands for Manual Pulse Generator (CNC machine tool)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPG
We have 207 other meanings of MPG in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Purpose Field Training Site
- Major Procurement Fraud Unit
- Minimally Processed Fruit and Vegetable Products (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- Mongolian Peoples' Federation for World Peace
- Macintosh Product Guide
- Maestro Projects Group (software vendor; Fiserv; Malvern, PA)
- Magazine Promotion Group
- Management Procedures and Guidelines
- Managing Personal Growth (Blessing White)
- Manöverpatronengerät (German: Blank-firing adaptor)
- Manufactured Products Group (Davisburg, MI)
- Maple Leaf Garden
- Max Planck Gesellschaft (Germany)
- Max Planck Gymnasium (gaming)
- McCallum Print Group (Seattle, WA)
- Mean Plasma Glucose (blood level calculation)
- Media Production Group (various organizations)
- Medical Physics Group (various locations)
- Medium Particle Gun (gaming, Missionforce: Cyberstorm)
- Medizinproduktegesetz (German law, transposing EU-Guidelines for medical devices)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is an emergency stop switch; left and right enable buttons; two rotary switches for both axis and resolution; four control pushbuttons for start, job, slide hold, and tool in/out; potentiometer; and manual pulse generator.
Controls include e-stop switch, left and right enable buttons, 2 rotary switches, 4 pushbuttons, potentiometer, and manual pulse generator.