ZWEF manufactures manual metal arc welding electrodes under technical know-how from Oerlikon of Switzerland, one of the leaders and pioneers in the field of welding.
What does MMA stand for?
MMA stands for Manual Metal Arc (welding)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMA
We have 401 other meanings of MMA in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Mycological Association (Bowdoin, Maine)
- Mainframe Migration Alliance (Microsoft)
- Mainstreet Music Academy (Canada)
- Maintenance Manual All Levels (TMINS)
- Major Mission Area
- Malaysian Medical Association
- Manage My Account
- Management Accounting and Analysis
- Management Marketing Association
- Manitoba Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also have a vastly experienced team which deliver NVQs programmes, such as Manual Metal Arc and Metal Inert Gas, amongst others.
In this research, Frost & Sullivan's expert analysts thoroughly examine the following applications: metal inert gas/ metal active gas (MIG/MAG) welding equipment, submerged arc welding (SAW) equipment, manual metal arc welding (MMAW) equipment, laser and hybrid welding equipment, flux-cored wires, submerged arc wires (SAW) and fluxes, stick electrodes, solid wires.