It is no longer necessary to install manual balancing valves and spend lots of time and money installing and maintaining them.
What does MBV stand for?
MBV stands for Manual Balancing Valve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MBV
We have 51 other meanings of MBV in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Business
- Module Bus
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District (CA, USA)
- Mercedes-Benz United States International (Alabama M-class Plant)
- Microtiter Biopsy Urease Test
- Manhattan Beach Unified Teachers Association (Torrance, CA)
- Mad Brother Visions (Ned the Lighting Technician, UK)
- Main Base Visit
- Managing by Values
- Market-to-Book Value (accounting)
- Marshal by Value
- Met Behulp Van (Dutch: with the help of)
- Model Based Vision
- Model-Based Verification
- Modified Bouver-Vogel (aluminum coating fabrication method)
- Motorized Butterfly Valve
- My Bloody Valentine (band)
- Mycobacterium Bovis
- Mission Bay Volleyball Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary goal of this project would be the development of an electronic replacement for the manual balancing valve to satisfy the second balance requirement.
AutoFlow consists of various automatic flow controls devices, FlowSet covers the manual balancing valve systems, and VersaFlow offers hose, hose kits and accessories.