Number of offers received: 2 (NOTE: Other contractors detail is available in attached document) Contractor name : RESOPRINT Contractor address : 32-36 rue de Bellevue 92100 Boulogne Agency : EPAMSA 1 rue de Champagne Contact point(s): Service des marches publics For the attention of: Mme Bonte Marie 78200 Mantes-la-Jolie FRANCE Telephone: +33 139292134 Fax: +33 139292126 E-mail: marchespublics@epamsa.
What does MLJ stand for?
MLJ stands for Mantes-la-Jolie (neighborhood; Paris, France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MLJ
We have 12 other meanings of MLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (Japan)
- Money Laundering Investigation Team
- My Life Is Twilight (website)
- Master of Letters
- Money Laundering Investigation Unit (UK and Ireland)
- Multiple Link Interface Unit
- Modern Life Is War (band)
- Modified Levantine Intermediate Water
- Main-Lobe Jamming
- Malayan Law Journal (Malayan Law Journal Sdn Bhd)
- Manulife Japan (life insurance company)
- Marching Lumberjacks (Humboldt State University)
- Member of the Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem
- Minority Law Journal (publication)
- Morris Coyne, Louis Silberkleit and John L. Goldwater (MLJ Comics)
- Manchester Liberal Jewish Community (United Kingdom)
- Mammoth Lakes Jazz Jubilee (music festival; Mammoth Lakes, CA)
- Muslim League Jammu Kashmir (political rights group; India)
- Musicians Love John Mayer
- Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Great Britain Olympian was a second off the lead heading into yesterday's stage from Mantes-la-Jolie to Orleans and benefited as the peloton split up in windy conditions, ending up among the leading group as overnight leader Gustav Larsson was left off the pace.
The Great Britain Olympian was a second off the lead heading into the stage from Mantes-la-Jolie to Orleans and benefited as the peloton split up in windy conditions, ending up among the leading group as overnight leader Gustav Larsson was left off the pace.
Patient 2, a 21-year-old Malian woman, was admitted to Hopital de Mantes in Mantes-la-Jolie and delivered a normal baby with the gestational age of 36.
No precise figures are yet available as to the success of Mecca Cola, but it has become a hit in France's large urban Muslim communities--where the cola's makers say it has seriously cut into traditional Coke's market share at least in such cities as Mantes-la-Jolie outside of Paris and Venissieux, in the suburb of Lyons.
But Thierry Calvet, headmaster of a secondary school in the depressed town of Mantes-la-Jolie which began the last academic year with 66 new teachers out of a staff of 87, welcomed the initiative.
Many are to be found close to home--in fact in the kitchen of his country house located near Mantes-la-Jolie, some hundred miles from Paris.
A separate chapter is devoted to a case study of the Hotel-Dieu (hospital) of Mantes-la-Jolie and its inmate population.