The move follows a series of high-level discussions involving the airline's board of directors and management, members of Parliament and the airline's trade unions on rightsizing the airline's manpower requirement as mandated in the restructuring strategy, a statement from the airline company said.
What does MANREQ stand for?
MANREQ stands for Manpower Requirement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Manpower & Personnel Module (COMPES)
- Manpower & Personnel Module - Base (COMPES)
- Manpower & Personnel Module - MAJCOM (COMPES)
- Maryland Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging
- Manufacturable Power MMICs for Microwave Systems Applications
- Manpower & Personnel Integration
- Multiple Access Noise Rejection
- Ministry of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment (Cyprus)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Cooperatives (Tanzania)
- Minorities in Agriculture Natural Resources and Related Sciences
- Maryland Association of Nursing Students
- Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad (Illinois)
- Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools
- Microcosm Autonomous Navigation System
- Multi-Agency Narcotics Squad (est. 1989; Georgia)
- Multicultural Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Mande Studies Association
- Maneuver Support Center (US Army; Ft. Leonard Wood, MO, USA)
- Maryland Association of Nonpublic Special Education Facilities (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move follows a series of high-level discussions involving the airline's Board of Directors and Management, members of Parliament and the airline's Trade Unions on rightsizing the airline's manpower requirement as mandated in the restructuring strategy.
Dr Ali bin Talib al Hinai, Under-Secretary for Planning Affairs, told an investment conference held here recently that the projected manpower requirements of the massive undertaking cover medical doctors, nursing staff and administrative personnel.
Most new IT companies prefer to outsource their manpower requirements to specialist recruiting companies so that they can focus on their core business activities, bring about an increasing demand for temporary manpower.
It also discussed manpower requirements and training and development progress.
The automaker has taken this step to meet its manpower requirement.
Outsourcing has been an attractive solution for the manpower requirements of cruise ships because of the seasonality of the cruise industry.
Another six ART positions and 75 drill positions will bolster manpower requirements for the 307th RED HORSE Squadron.