The assisted living facility is leased to Manor Care Health Services through 2015 with no term remaining.
What does MCHS stand for?
MCHS stands for Manor Care Health Services (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCHS
We have 123 other meanings of MCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Mid Cities Human Resource Association (Grand Prairie, TX)
- Mid-Cumberland Human Resource Agency (Nashville, TN)
- Maryland Community Health Resources Commission
- Maternal and Child Health Research Center (Ulan Bator, Mongolia)
- Maternal and Child Health Research Consortium
- Metis Culture and Heritage Resource Centre, Inc. (Canada)
- Monmouth County Human Relations Commission (est. 1990; New Jersey)
- Mother and Child Health Research Centre (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia)
- Medical Campus Human Resources Department (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Manheim Central High School (Manheim, PA)
- Maria Carrillo High School (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Marin Catholic High School (Kentfield, CA)
- Marin Continuum of Housing and Services (Novato, CA)
- Marine City High School (Marine City, Michigan)
- Marine Common Hardware Suites
- Marion County Herpetological Society (Florida)
- Martin County High School
- Mascoutah Community High School (Mascoutah, IL)
- Mason City High School (Louisiana, USA)
- Massena Central High School (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Standish, Maine, died Wednesday July, 15 2009 in Manor Care Health Services of Venice.
Other prior experience includes serving as Vice President of Human Resources Planning and Leadership & Organizational Development for Manor Care Health Services, Inc.
This follows Manor Care's announcement that it plans to split into two independent publicly traded companies, which will be known as Manor Care Realty and Manor Care Health Services pending a tax-free ruling from the IRS.