Willhite says younger visitors will enjoy the hands- on aspects of the exhibit, including a computer-operated shuttle assembly program and Remote Manipulator Arm control program, while historians should appreciate the displays including original flight suits and one of the first actual Manned Maneuvering Units that flew on the inaugural flight of Columbia.
What does MMU stand for?
MMU stands for Manned Maneuvering Unit (NASA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMU
We have 56 other meanings of MMU in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest Montessori Teacher Training Center (Evanston, IL)
- Modular Magnetic Tape Transport Unit
- Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus
- Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus Promoter
- Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus Long Terminal Repeat Promoter
- Massive Multiplayer Thumb-Wrestling (game)
- Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania and Zambia
- Maintained Mark-Up
- Malaysian Multimedia University
- Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- Mass Memory Unit
- Master of Music (degree; various locations)
- Material Mark-Up (cost models)
- Media Monitoring Unit (various locations)
- Medicare Modernization Update (US DHHS)
- Memorandum of Mutual Understanding (various locations)
- Memory Management Unit
- Microfinance and Microenterprise Unit
- Microwave Measurement Unit
- Military Medical University (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other devices include the Microgravity Training Chair, the Manned Maneuvering Unit and the Zero-G Wall, all designed to provide a sense of walking in space or on the moon.