The president of the Manitoba Cattle Producers Association, Dale Smith, says bankers and economists are predicting the province's cattle numbers will increase 10 per cent a year over the next five years, doubling the herd from 450,000 to 900,000.
What does MCPA stand for?
MCPA stands for Manitoba Cattle Producers Association (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCPA
We have 35 other meanings of MCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Master Control Program/Advanced System
- Microchannel Plate/Photomultiplier Tube
- Metaphase Chromosome Protein 1 (human autoantigen)
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein 1
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1
- Multi-Configurational Particle-Particle Propagator
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-3 (chemokine)
- 2-Methyl-4-Chlorophenoxyacetic Acid (CASRN: 94-74-6)
- Mainland Canoe Polo Association (New Zealand)
- Managed Care Planning Associates, Inc.
- Mansfield Center for Pacific Affairs
- Marin County Psychological Association (California)
- Marine Corps Police Academy
- Marion County Prevention Association
- Maryland Citizen Planners Association
- Massachusetts College Personnel Association
- Materials and Chemical Process Assessment
- Maximal Communication Progress Assumption
- Mel Certified Paddle Angler
- Member, Canadian Physiotherapy Association