Calibration and training exercises for measurement of clinical indices were conducted in the Department of Public Health Dentistry, Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University.
What does MCODS stand for?
MCODS stands for Manipal College of Dental Sciences (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Melbourne Church of Christ (Australia)
- Michigan Confederation of Clubs (motorcycles)
- Midtown Church of Christ (various locations)
- Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (India)
- Molecular Contrast Optical Coherence Tomography
- Medical Certificate of Death
- Multicultural Organizational Development Plan (Amnesty International)
- Multiple Cause of Death
- Multiple Components in One Database
- Midwest Coalition of Original Doll Artists (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Mainframe Centre of Excellence
- Maneuver Center of Excellence (US Army)
- Manufacturing Center of Excellence (Colorado)
- Marin County Office of Education (San Rafael, CA)
- Mendocino County Office of Education (Ukiah, CA)
- Mercury Computer Operating Environment
- Microsoft Center of Excellence (various locations)
- Monterey County Office of Education (California)
- Marine Corps Operational Evaluation Activity
- Management Council of Ohio Educational Computer Network