Lim fended off Estrada's tirades by stating that he clarified the issue with Manila police district chief Alex Gutierrez, who reported that there were only eight cases of car theft in Manila.
What does MPD stand for?
MPD stands for Manila Police District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPD
We have 268 other meanings of MPD in our Acronym Attic
- Macy's Product Development (Macy's department stores)
- Main Pancreatic Duct
- Main Processor Redundancy
- Maintenance Planing Document (Aircraft Maintenance Schedule)
- Maintenance Planning Document
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Managed Pressure Drilling (oil drilling)
- Management of Product Development (various schools)
- Manila Police Department
- Manufacturing and Product Design (UK)
- Marietta Police Department (Georgia)
- Marketing and Product Development
- Master of Product Development (Northwestern University)
- Master Plan for Delhi (Delhi, India)
- Master Project Director
- Maui Police Department (Maui County, Hawaii)
- Maximum Packet Delay
- Maximum Path Difference
- Maximum Permissible Dosage
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Manila Police District Tactical Operation Centre, some 1.
Police Superintendent Orlando Yebra's normal role is as the legal officer of the Manila police district, but when required he acts as the force's chief hostage negotiator, he told an inquiry into the botched when he hijacked the bus with 22 Hong Kong tourists and three Filipinos aboard on August 23.
Students Ferrin Louise Soriano, 19, Judy Anne Fabito, 19, Piem Canela, 18, and Abriel Masilungan, 20, raised their fists in defiance as they left jail at the Manila Police District, where they had been imprisoned since March 24.
Manila Police District Chief Roberto Rosales said they are reviewing footages of security cameras installed at the department's compound to get leads.