Bagong Lipunan Crame, Cubao Quezon City Metro Manila 63-02-4106470 63-02-7224280 Attn: Noel Dasalla Bitana, President Agency : Manila International Airport Authority Contact Name: Marlon Jose P Pengson country :Philippines 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does MIAA stand for?
MIAA stands for Manila International Airport Authority (Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIAA
We have 56 other meanings of MIAA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiplicative Integral Approximation
- Multivariate Index Assay
- Munitions Inerting Area
- Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area (New South Wales, Australia)
- Museum of Islamic Art (various locations)
- Music Industry Arts
- Mutual Improvement Association (formerly used by Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Mutual Information Approach
- Missing In Action/Prisoner Of War
- Major Impact to All Army
- Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Materials Issues in Art and Archaeology
- Medical Industry Association of Australia
- Meetings Industry Association of Australia
- Member of the International Actuarial Association
- Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (formerly the Missouri Intercollegiate Athletic Association)
- Miniatures Industry Association of America
- Missouri Intercollegiate Athletic Association (now Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manila: The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) has eased its rules concerning passenger shoe inspection with the exception of flyers leaving for the United States.
on thursday that Sheikh Sabah will arrive at Ninoy Aquino International Airport on board a Kuwait Government Aircraft B747-400, the Philippines news agency (PNA) reported, noting that Sheikh Sabah will be welcomed by Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario, Energy Secretary Jose Rene Almendras, Philippine Ambassador to State of Kuwait Shulan Primavera, Manila International Airport Authority General Manager Jose Angel Honrado and Pasay City Mayor Antonino Calixto.
However, Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) general manager Jose Horando was quoted as saying her identity would be withheld until investigations conclude.
Octavio Lina, Manila international airport authority deputy manager for operations, said that there were no injuries but several passengers vomited after leaving the aircraft on Friday.
Funding will come from government agencies, including the Manila International Airport Authority, the Department of Transportation and Communication, and the Department of Tourism.
The Manila International Airport Authority said it was not sure how the man had been able to carry the Siamese crocodiles from Phnom Penh in Cambodia to Manila, via Singapore.
The two pilots disembarked unhurt, but the accident affected at least 15 international flights to and from Manila, the Manila International Airport Authority said in a press statement.