Sylvia Pantheleon, the actress' mother, said Mabel Pantaleon is on medication and has a history of manic-depressive disorder, (http://news.
What does MDD stand for?
MDD stands for Manic-Depressive Disorder (now called Bipolar Disorder)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDD
We have 141 other meanings of MDD in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Dry Cargo Weight
- Movement for Democratic Change Zimbabwe (political party)
- Maine Driving Dynamics
- Maintenance Data Documentation
- Maintenance Due Date
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Major Design Decision
- Mal de Debarquement Syndrome (French: Sore Disembarkation Syndrome; vertigo)
- Management Division Director
- Map and Driving Directions
- Marca del Distribuidor (Spanish: Brand Distributor)
- Marketing and Distribution Devision (Premier Farnell; UK)
- Marque de Distributeur (French: private brand)
- Maryland-Delaware-DC (Washington, DC)
- Mate Demate Device (places Space Shuttle on/off 747 carrier aircraft)
- Material Data Document
- Material Delivery Date
- Materiel Development Decision
- Matson, Driscoll & Damico, LLP
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover RC516 Formerly known as manic-depressive disorder, bipolar disorder is introduced by Yatham (psychiatry, U.
The study, led by MSU psychiatrist Dale D'Mello, analyzed 99 patients hospitalized for bipolar disorder, a condition sometimes called manic-depressive disorder and characterized by mood swings ranging from depression to mental hyperactivity known as mania.
Different from normal mood states of happiness and sadness, symptoms of manic-depressive disorder can be severe and life threatening.
They allege the mercury in the fillings contributes not only to MS but to Parkinson's disease, manic-depressive disorders, schizophrenia, and a variety of immune system diseases.
The company's other drugs target pain, inflammation, and cardiovascular problems, as well as neurological issues such as attention and manic-depressive disorders.
Bipolar disorder or manic-depressive disorder is a mood (or affective) disorder.
Turner takes lithium for a manic-depressive disorder.