NextGear Capital was created through the merger of industry leaders Manheim Automotive Financial Services (MAFS) and Dealer Services Corporation (DSC), which Manheim acquired in 2012.
What does MAFS stand for?
MAFS stands for Manheim Automotive Financial Services (US and Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAFS
We have 12 other meanings of MAFS in our Acronym Attic
- Memphis Area for Rent (Tennessee; real estate listing website)
- Merged Accountability & Fund Reporting
- Missionaries of Africa (religious order)
- Mount Annan Furniture Removals (New South Wales, Australia)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forest and Rural Development (Romania)
- Medical Assistance Facilities and Records Examiner (Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare)
- Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives (Canada)
- Marine and Freshwater Resources Institute (Australia)
- Marine and Freshwater Research Laboratory (Murdoch University, Murdoch, Western Australia)
- Management Arrangements Feasibility Study (UK)
- Mass Air Flow Sensor (Car Part)
- Mid America Financial Services (Schaumburg, IL)
- Midwestern Association of Forensic Scientists
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food Supply (various locations)
- Missouri Association of Faculty Senates (est. 1993)
- Modular Airborne Firefighting System
- Michigan Association of Foreign Student Advisors
- Malaysian Armed Forces Staff College
- Maryland Association of Financial Service Centers (est. 1989)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC: NAAC) announced today that the company has just received a $1 million credit facility from Cox Communications (NYSE:COX) Manheim Automotive Financial Services (MAFS).
Manheim Automotive Financial Services (MAFS) provides qualified Thrifty Car Sales dealers the convenience of flexible floorplan financing for all makes and models, regardless of year or mileage.