Earlier in his career, after serving as the President and Editor-in-Chief of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, Hokanson joined the law firm of Steptoe & Johnson LLP before taking on simultaneous research and management positions at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research and Thomas B.
What does MIPR stand for?
MIPR stands for Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIPR
We have 13 other meanings of MIPR in our Acronym Attic
- Municipal Industrial Pretreatment Program
- Musculoskeletal Injuries Prevention Program (WSIB, Canada)
- Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008
- Michigan Independent Power Producers Association (est. 1997; Lansing, MI)
- Michigan Promotional Products Association
- Member of the Institute of Payroll and Pensions Management (UK)
- Manhattan Institute for Public Policy Research
- Ministerial Interim Planning Policy Statements (UK)
- Minorities in Public Policy Studies (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- McMaster Institute for Polymer Production Technology (McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada)
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations
- Migration Plan Report
- Military Interagency Procurement Request
- Military Interagency Procurement Requisition
- Military Interagency Purchase Request
- Military Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request
- Military Intergovernmental Purchase Request
- Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources (Brunei)
- Multi-Interagency Procurement Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
The city isn't being aggressive enough about educating people about safety a and it sends mixed messages," Nicole Gelinas, a researcher at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, wrote (http://www.
WORCESTER - During times of reduced tax revenue and strained municipal services, cities can use innovative approaches to spur revitalization and private investment, without depending on higher levels of government, according to a public policy official from the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
Winters is a senior research associate at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
Georgia has the second-highest dropout rate in the country, according to a recent study by the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
MANHATTAN INSTITUTE FOR POLICY RESEARCH analyst Peter Huber on the DOJ's victory: "The true horror that Joel Klein must face is that he's winning the case.
edu) is chairman of the department of urban affairs and planning at Hunter College and a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
Nelson Broms, the former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Equitable Life Holding Corporation, and one of the founders of the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, will provide internal support to the creation of a Board of Advisors that will guide the work the EdisonLearning Institute.