Almost three decades after being among the pioneers in nonprofit management education, The Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations is making big changes to keep up with an evolution in the sector.
What does MCNO stand for?
MCNO stands for Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations (Cleveland, OH; Case Western Reserve University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCNO
We have 4 other meanings of MCNO in our Acronym Attic
- Ministries to Christian Nationals, Inc (Philippines)
- Marine Corps Network and Infrastructure Services
- Multicompatible Network Interface Unit
- Mozilla Communities' Network in Japan (computing)
- Maersk Contractors Newfoundland Limited (Canada)
- Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership (Kansas City, MO)
- Melbourne College of Natural Medicine (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Midwest Center for Neurobehavioral Medicine
- Marketing Course Newsletter Network
- Modelspoor Club Noord Nederland (Dutch: Northern Netherlands Model Railway Club)
- Medical Center News Office (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Mid-City Neighborhood Organization (New Orleans, LA)
- Medial Cutaneous Nerve of Forearm
- Monte Carlo National Opera Orchestra
- Marine Corps Network Operations and Security Command
- Mammoth Cave National Park (Kentucky)
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Monitoring Completed Navigation Projects
- Monte Carlo N-Particle
- Monte Carlo Neutron and Photon (transport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, she played a pivotal role in the university's Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations.
Cox International Law Center, the Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations and the Center for Global Health - A Business and Society Colloquium Series and a World Fellows Program - The creation a global award, akin to a Nobel Prize for Business as Agent of World Benefit Commenting on the significance of the new university center of excellence, Case's President Edward M.
What I especially want to celebrate is the remarkable contribution she made to the Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations over what is likely to be the entire quarter century of the Center's history.
The Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations is taking a long, hard look at itself.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio constructed a new building for its nonprofit learning--but will use the new building to reach students around the country.
The Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland offers several graduate degrees, including an MNO, Master of Nonprofit Organizations.
Another institution that has focused on the field of nonprofit management education is the Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Case Western Reserve University, which has been offering nonprofit courses since 1984.