Since 1995, the agency has released over 30 million pages as a result of Executive Orders, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the Privacy Act, and mandatory declassification reviews.
What does MDR stand for?
MDR stands for Mandatory Declassification Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDR
We have 178 other meanings of MDR in our Acronym Attic
- Magic Decoder Ring
- Main Dining Room
- Main Distribution Room
- Maintainability Demonstration Report
- Maintenance Data Recorder (aviation; records equipment discrepancies during flight)
- Maintenance Data Report/ing
- Major District Road (India)
- Making Dreams Reality
- Management Data Report
- Management, Development and Research Co, Ltd
- Mandatory Device Reporting Program (Center for Device and Radiological Health; US FDA)
- Manhattan Diagnostic Radiology
- Manifestation Determination Review (special education hearing; various locations)
- Manufacturer Defect Report
- Manufacturing Data Report
- Marginal Deduction Rate (UK)
- Marina del Rey (Southern California)
- Market Data Retrieval
- Master Data Record
- Master Document Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
This system would also track records from accessioning to their final availability to the public, in order to facilitate referral review for declassification and release; * Developing new and more efficient processes for interagency declassification review and processing of special media and electronic records; and * Crafting better work processes for Freedom of Information Act/ Mandatory Declassification Reviews for classified Federal records to provide for more timely responses to public requests.
s request for a mandatory declassification review," Gimigliano said.