Hallett, Manchester University Press (available through Footprint Books) RRP $37.
What does MuP stand for?
MuP stands for Manchester University Press (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MuP
We have 68 other meanings of MuP in our Acronym Attic
- Mixed Use Overlay District (Westwood, MA)
- Military Use and Operating Rights Agreement
- Mobile User Objective System
- Melbourne University Overseas Student Service (Australia)
- Medical University of Ohio at Toledo
- Macquarie University Online Teaching Facility (Australia)
- Major University Presenters (performing arts consortium)
- major urinary protein
- Man Utd People (Manchester United fan forum)
- Manchester United Portugal (sporting club)
- Manual Unpacking
- Manufacturing Use Product (EPA)
- Martin's Unit=Power (hip hop group; Haiti)
- Mashup (web application that combines content from more than one source )
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master Update Program
- Master Use Permit (construction)
- Medically Underserved Population
- Melbourne University Publishing (Australia)
- Methyl Umbelliferone Phosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book is published by Manchester University Press, priced pounds 60 hardback or pounds 14.
As a coda, in a neat reversal of the cultural hegemony that forms a major portion of Boyes's thesis, the book, which was formerly published by Manchester University Press, appears now from No Masters Cooperative Ltd.
12 Manchester University Press have responded to the way that concerns of gender, sexuality and race have permeated English studies in recent decades more clearly through the Revels Plays Companion Library, which has released volumes such as Three Jacobean Witchcraft Plays and Three Renaissance Travel Plays, and the Revels Student Editions, one of which is titled Plays on Women.
Chaplin has also hit the bullseye with Manchester University Press, which is to publish his work.
An Investigation of Racial Disadvantage (Manchester: Manchester University Press 1998) IF A FEW MEMBERS of visible minorities are making it into the ruling class and adopting the patterns of behaviour of existing elites, the evidence of race in the class system is everywhere evident.
The Revels Plays) Manchester and New York: Manchester University Press.
Literacy Is Not Enough, is published this week by the Book Trust and Manchester University Press, price pounds 9.