Byline: JOHN GEORGE Cycling Correspondent NEW MILL rider Jacob Scott (Sportscover) was in sparkling form in the Manchester Regional Track League.
What does MRTl stand for?
MRTl stands for Manchester Regional Track League (Manchester, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRTl
We have 3 other meanings of MRTl in our Acronym Attic
- Maharashtra Right to Information Act (India)
- Maxus Realty Trust, Inc. (Kansas City, MO)
- Medium Range Thermal Imager (infrared system)
- Mission Responsibility Through Investment Committee
- Moscow Radio-Technical Institute
- Motorola Radio-Telephone Interconnect
- Maximum Relative Time Interval Error
- Medical Return Trip Improvement Program (Alameda, CA)
- Malignant Rhabdoid Tumor of Kidney
- Movimiento Revolucionario Tupac Katari (Spanish: Tupac Katari Revolutionary Movement; Bolivia)
- Medical Response Team Leader
- Montana Right to Life (pregnancy group)
- Motorrad Racing Team Linden (Linden, Germany)
- Multi-Resolution Telescopic Search
- Management Research: Theory and Methodology (University of South Australia)
- Manpower Requirements Tracking Module (US Marine Corps resource used to track individuals)
- Mobile Real Time Monitoring
- Motorized Reeling-cum-Twisting Machine
- Multilinear Reference Tissue Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rhos-On-Sea''s Planet X team rider Ryan Mullen has kept active throughout the winter, so much so that he currently lies second in the Manchester Regional Track League Premier Division series at Manchester Velodrome.
CYCLING Manchester Regional Track League (National Cycle Centre, Manchester), Division One, 20-Lap Points & 10-Mile Scratch: Harry Tanfield (Cleveland Wheelers).
In the Manchester Regional Track League local riders Jacob Scott, Levi Moody and Gabz Cullaigh were in good form in the Premier League.
CYCLING: The Autumn/Winter 2006 Manchester Regional Track League at the Velodrome has started and will run through to December 8.
NEW MILL rider Gabriel Cullaigh (RST) was in exciting form at the Manchester Regional Track League meeting.
Byline: JOHN GEORGE Sports Correspondent A TRIO of local riders were in impressive form in cycling's Manchester Regional Track League.
As he starts his winter training, which includes competing in the Manchester Regional Track League, he has been selected for the Olympic Development Programme, the second stage of the Olympic Programme.