Manchester Primary Care Trust responded by setting up a strategy group that had the task of organising internal hospital procedure, care pathways, data collection and audit.
What does MPCT stand for?
MPCT stands for Manchester Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPCT
We have 6 other meanings of MPCT in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Purpose Display Station
- Multiple Payload Communications Satellite
- Multiplex Control System (automotive engineering)
- Ministria e Punës dhe Çështjeve Sociale (Albanian: Ministry of Work and Social Affairs)
- Menlo Park City School District (Menlo Park, CA)
- Most Probable Cluster-Size Distribution
- Maximum Permissible Concentrations for Secondary Poisoning
- Multipurpose Close Support Weapon
- Madhya Pradesh Commercial Tax
- Main Power Circuit Transformer
- Maryland Prepaid College Trust (college savings plan)
- Metodologia de Pesquisa Científica e Tecnológica
- Mid-Pleistocene Climate Transition
- Modular Parametric Current Transformer
- Most Probable Confirmed Track
- European Military & Police Canine Training Centre (UK)
- Modular Portable Consolidated Test System
- Marine Pollution Control Unit
- Medical Progressive Care Unit (various organizations)
- Members Plus Credit Union (est. 1940; Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lord Justice Scott Baker, one of three judges ruling in a legal conflict between St Helens Council and a Manchester Primary Care Trust over who should pay for the care of a woman suffering from a multiple personality disorder, stressed there were "better ways of spending public money".
The drug was refused funding by the Manchester Primary Care Trust and he had to pay the pounds 3,500 a month to fund the treatment.