Part of the Manchester Food And Drink Festival, shoppers can expect the highest quality producers in the region, plus hot lunchtime options.
What does MFDF stand for?
MFDF stands for Manchester Food and Drink Festival (Manchester, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFDF
We have 5 other meanings of MFDF in our Acronym Attic
- Mexican Folkloric Dance Company of Chicago
- Mid-Florida Dalmatian Club
- Mouvement des Forces Démocratiques de Casamance (Democratic Forces of Casamance Movement, Senegal)
- Multi-Functional Data Collector
- Mean Fully Developed Deceleration
- Message Format Definition Database
- Mother Father Deaf Day (various locations)
- Mandala Folk Dance Ensemble
- Multiple Fixed Drug Eruption
- Microfinance Development and Equity Fund (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development; India)
- Medium Frequency Direction Finder/Finding
- Medium Frequency Direction-Finding Station
- Multiple-Family Discussion Group
- Maryland Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped (founded 1988; Columbia, MD)
- Margaree Forks District High School (now Cape Breton Highlands Educations Centre; Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Mount Forest District High School (Ontario, Canada)
- Male, Female, Disabled, Handicapped, Veteran (employment)
- Master of Film and Digital Image (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Media for Development International
- Membrane Filter-Disc Immunoimmobilization (food poisoning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk MANCHESTER FOOD AND DRINK FESTIVAL 2007 OCTOBER 5-15: The 2007 Manchester Food and Drink Festival will be the landmark 10th year of this nationally-established event, so expect a festival that is bigger, better and more creative than ever before.
The festival has been organised by Event Associates, which launched Manchester food and drink festival four years ago and now wants to put Chester's culinary delights on the map.