He has a wealth of experience, gained primarily as the chief executive of the Manchester City Centre Management Company.
What does MCCMC stand for?
MCCMC stands for Manchester City Centre Management Company (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCCMC
- Michael C. Carlos Museum (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Missile Combat Crew Member
- Model Car Club of Minnesota (Fridley, MN)
- Model Co-Evolution and Consistency Management (workshop)
- Modular Crowd Control Munition
- Monte Carlo assisted Classical Method
- MSX Computer & Club Magazine
- Multichannel Campaign Management (various companies)
- Music City Car Meets (cars; Nashville, TN)
- Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (California)
- Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education
- Macomb County Community Mental Health (MI)
- Mississippi Conference on Church Music and Liturgy (Jackson, MS)
- Marine and Coastal Community Network (Australia)
- Mathias Colomb Cree Nation (Canada)
- Merseyside and Cheshire Cancer Network (UK)
- Michigan Council of Cooperative Nursery Schools, Inc
- Mobility and Converged Core Networks (Nortel Networks)
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gordon McKinnon, chief executive of the Manchester City Centre Management Company, said: "We can now track criminals from one side of the city centre to the other.