With the 150th Anniversary Commemorative events we have planned over the next four years, the Manassas National Battlefield Park and the more than 25 Civil War sites on The Prince William County Civil War Heritage Trail, we feel that it is our responsibility to preserve, engage, enlighten and educate visitors with our Civil War heritage and history.
What does MNBP stand for?
MNBP stands for Manassas National Battlefield Park (Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MNBP
We have 2 other meanings of MNBP in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance (est. 1984)
- MSX Non-Basic Input Output System
- Methyl n-Butyl Ketone
- Malden Neighborhood Basketball League (Malden, MA)
- Monday Night Bowling League (Boston, MA)
- Moscow Narodny Bank Limited
- Migratory Nongame Birds of Management Concern (California)
- Micronucleated Binucleated (cells)
- Madison Network of Black Professionals (Madison, WI)
- Malta National Biodiversity Platform (est. 2003; European Platform for Biodiversity Research Strategy)
- Manufacturer of Non-Beverage Product
- Money No Be Problem
- Manganese Bromide
- Multiprojection Narrow Beam Radiography (radiology)
- Methyl 4-Nitrobenzene Sulfonate (biomedicine)
- Micro-Nano-Bio Systems
- Multidimensional Neglectful Behavior Scale
- May Not Be Safe for Work (email warning)
- Marshall National Bank and Trust (Virginia)
- Mobile Naval Battle Target
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fast-forward to my first years as an interpretive ranger at Manassas National Battlefield Park in Virginia in the 1980s, when I knew a lot about the Civil War but understood little.
Federal influence on public memory also has been felt at Manassas National Battlefield Park, where Erika K.
and a stone's throw from the Manassas National Battlefield Park.
Admission to Manassas National Battlefield Park and all anniversary programs will be free on Thursday, July 21, 2011.
Before rising to his current post in 2007, Sutton spent 12 years at Manassas National Battlefield Park, where one of his biggest priorities was keeping obtrusive development from ruining views of the park--no simple task in an area being transformed from a quiet and sleepy town to a suburb of Washington, D.
The highlight of the 150th Anniversary Commemoration will be the definitive reenactment of the first major land battle of the American Civil War at Pageland Farm adjacent to Manassas National Battlefield Park on Saturday, July 23 and Sunday, July 24, 2011.
Manassas National Battlefield Park Encompassing about 5,000 acres less than 30 miles southwest of the White House, this park preserves the site of two crucial battles of the war on the doorstep of the northern capital during the summers of 1861 and 1862.