The present Manali-Leh highway passes through Rohtang Pass, Baralacha Pass Lachlungla Pass and Tanglangla.
What does MLH stand for?
MLH stands for Manali-Leh Highway (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MLH
We have 28 other meanings of MLH in our Acronym Attic
- Merrill Lynch Government Securities Inc
- Main Landing Gear Tire
- Maribel Luxury Gift Tower
- Maximum Landing Gross Weight
- Memphis Light, Gas & Water
- Main Line Health (Pennsylvania)
- Major League Hacking
- Major League Halo (game)
- Major League Hockey
- MAMSI Life and Health Insurance Co.
- Manual Liquid Handling (job title)
- Martin Luther Home Society, Inc.
- Media Lighthouse (US Navy)
- Medium Lift Helicopter
- Mellieha (postal locality, Malta)
- Men's Left Hand (golf)
- Michigan League of Handweavers
- Mint, Lightly Hinged
- Moffitt Long-Hospital (University of California, San Francisco)
- Mud Liner Hanger (oil exploration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A section of the Manali-Leh highway uses DuPont's Elvaloy resin to ensure smoothness and crack resistance.
Rohtang (Himachal), June 8 (ANI): Even as the Manali-Leh highway that connects Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh region of Kashmir is blocked due to unexpected snowfall, the tourists however are having a great fun here.
There are only two roads leading to the landlocked Ladakh region- the Srinagar-Leh Highway, which runs close to Indo-Pakistan border and the Manali-Leh Highway.