From the AIPLA President" Blog Provides Unprecedented Access to Insights from American Intellectual Property Law Association President NEW YORK -- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP is pleased to announce that it has partnered with the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) and Managing Intellectual Property magazine to launch a blog by our partner, Jeffrey I.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Managing Intellectual Property (monthly magazine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIP
We have 380 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Mallory Institute of Pathology
- Managed Inventory Program (software)
- Management Implementation Plan
- Management Improvement Project (various organizations)
- Management Incentive Plan
- Management Information Project (various locations)
- Management Inspection Process
- Management/Master Information Paper
- Management/Modest Improvement Program
- Managers in Partnership (trade union; UK)
- Managing the Influence Process (US NASA)
- Mandatory Inspection Point
- Manejo Integrado de Plagas (Spanish: Integrated Pest Management)
- Manufacturing and Inspection Plan
- Mapped Internet Protocol (virtual IP address used with Citrix Access Gateways)
- Mapped IP (Internet Protocol) Address (computing)
- Mapping Information Platform (US FEMA)
- Marine Insurance Policy
- Marketing Information Packet (Sprint)
- Maryland Industrial Partnerships
Samples in periodicals archive:
Managing Intellectual Property and World Trademark Review Honor Fross Zelnick NEW YORK -- Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu, P.
For over 10 years Managing Intellectual Property has proudly provided In-house Counsel; Private Practice; Accountancy Firms; Global Investigators; Government Agencies; Universities and many more, with well researched facts, comment and analysis surrounding the global IP industry.
com/reports/c45810) has announced the addition of Managing Intellectual Property to their offering.
Additionally, his TTABlog, which focuses on the procedure and jurisprudence of the USPTO's Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, has been selected by Managing Intellectual Property as one of the top ten intellectual property blogs.
Simplifying the Invoice Approval Process Due to the complex requirements of maintaining and managing intellectual property such as trademarks and patents, corporate IP professionals typically employ a substantial number of outside law firms to consult on a national and global level.
Our strategy for managing intellectual property protects our talented research and development teams' hard work and represents our dedication to providing one of the most sophisticated 3D avatar-based messaging platforms in the mobile arena.
In an international survey conducted by Euromoney's Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) magazine, the firm was ranked highest in both litigation and prosecution in the trademark and copyright specialties.