Lua has been appointed the managing director senior advisor and was previously managing director of Investments at Bank of America-Merrill Lynch and country head for Citibank Private Bank Singapore (NYSE: C).
What does MDSA stand for?
MDSA stands for Managing Director Senior Advisor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDSA
We have 28 other meanings of MDSA in our Acronym Attic
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Minimum Data Set for Acute Care
- Minimum Data Set for Home Care
- Modular Decontamination System-High
- Modular Decontamination System Pumper Scrubber
- Maximum Distance Separable Redundant Residue Number System
- Multipoint Distribution Television Systems (Canada)
- Meteorological Data System/Meteorological Measuring System
- Macedonian Dentistry Students' Association
- Making Daughters Safe Again
- Michigan Directors of Services to the Aging
- Mid-Day Supervisor Assistant (UK)
- Minnewaska Distance Swimmers Association (New Paltz, NY)
- Missouri Sheriffs Department Association
- Mother-Daughter Sexual Abuse
- Mount de Sales Academy (various locations)
- Movement Disorder Society of Australia (Nedlands, WA)
- Multi-Sensor Data Synergy Advisor (earth science)
- Multiple Disk Sampling Apparatus
- Musical Dog Sport Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruno Aschwanden, Managing Director Senior Advisor, Credit Suisse Private Banking said: "We chose Reuters to support the realisation of our online banking strategy because of the skills of their people and the strength of their technology solution.