Other relevant guidance for calculating indirect costs states that entities should (1) use and consistently follow costing methodologies or cost finding techniques most appropriate to the operating environment to accumulate and assign costs; (2) document managerial cost accounting activities, processes, and procedures; and (3) periodically evaluate indirect costing methods.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Managerial Cost Accounting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysian Chinese Association
- Malta Communications Authority (Malta)
- Managed Care Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Managed Compliance Agreement
- Management & Command Ashore
- Management and Coordination Agency (est. 1984; Japan)
- Management Consultancies Association
- Management Control Activity
- Management Control Area
- Management Control Authority
- Maneuver Control Agency
- Maneuver Control Applications
- Manitoba Charolais Association (Canada)
- Manning Control Authority
- Manpower Control Authority
- Manual-Changeover-Acknowledgement Signal (ITU-T)
- Manufacturing Change Analysis
- Manufacturing Chemists Association
- Maranatha Christian Academy (now National Christian Life College; Philippines)
- Marie Curie Action (European Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is true that the raw financial data that financial accounting and managerial cost accounting use as input are always the same.
The revamped course represents a shift from a traditional lecture orientation to a more competency-focused, active-learning, managerial cost accounting environment.
Research Examined Managerial Cost Accounting Practices within Federal Government Agencies ALEXANDRIA, Va.
4, Managerial Cost Accounting Concepts and Standards for the Federal Government, and the Joint Financial Management Improvement Program's (JFMIP) Framework for Federal Financial Management Systems established accounting standards and system requirements for managerial cost accounting (MCA) information at federal agencies.
According to the Statement of Federal Accounting Standards Number 4, Managerial Cost Accounting Concepts and Standards for the Federal Government, direct costs are costs that can be specifically identified with an output.
The Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board in April issued an exposure draft (ED), Inter-Entity Cost Implementation: Amending SFFAS 4, Managerial Cost Accounting Standards and Concepts (www.
A graduate of Brigham Young University with a Masters degree in managerial cost accounting, and former controller at Pen Interconnect, Albrecht brings nearly 20 years of progressive accounting capabilities and experience to the company.