ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 11, 1998--ISR Global Telecom today announced the commercial deployment of its Manager Application Solution Kit (MASK) which is based on IONA Technologies' (NASDAQ:IONAY) Orbix.
What does MASK stand for?
MASK stands for Manager Application Solution Kit (ISR Global Telecom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MASK
We have 10 other meanings of MASK in our Acronym Attic
- Management & Scientific Information System
- Material Acquisition and Support Information System (Canada)
- Monitor and Science Instrument Simulator
- Macedonian Association of Information Technology (est. 2005)
- Marine Acoustics Society of Japan (est. 1973)
- Medical Advocates for Social Justice
- Multicultural Association of Saint John, Inc. (Canada)
- Interrupt Level Mask Register
- M-Ary Amplitude Shift Keying
- Magnetic Signature Killer
- Maneuvering and Seakeeping (US Navy)
- Marine Aquarium Society of Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
- Mobile Armored Strike Kommand (cartoon circa 1980s)
- Middle Atlantic States Komondor Club (Princeton, NJ; dog-lover group)
- Maine Association of Sea Kayak Guides and Instructors
- Modified Advanced Standard Key Management Module
- Maine Association of School Libraries (est. 1974)
- Major Arena Soccer League (est. 2008)
- Maryland Association of School Librarians
- Master of Arts in Servant Leadership (Viterbo University; LaCrosse, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 1997--ISR Global Telecom introduces MASK, the Manager Application Solution Kit.
ISR Global Telecom Product Manager Edward Draiss commented, "We've embedded ILOG's C++ graphics library, ILOG Views, in one of our most strategic applications, the OrbitTM - Manager Application Solution Kit (MASK).