What does MOMSI stand for?
MOMSI stands for Management of Major Spill Incidents (Scientific and Environmental Associates, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Medicaid Obstetrical and Maternal Services (formerly called Prenatal Care Assistance Program)
- Meteorological Optical Measuring System
- Mission Operations and Mission Services (NASA)
- Missouri Mycological Society (Missouri)
- Mobile Operational Measurement System (US DoD)
- Modular Optoelectronic Multispectral Scanner
- Modular Order Management System
- Moms Offering Moms Support
- Mothers Offering Mothers Support
- My Old Man Said
- Mode and Message Selection System
- MAPI (Messaging Application Programming Interface) on the Middle Tier (Microsoft)
- Master of Medieval Times (game portal)
- Master’s Degree Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Miracle of Modern Technology Records (Newbury, England, UK)
- Mobile Originated Mobile Terminated
- Metal-On-Metal Tunnel Diode
- Method of Moments in the Time Domain
- Malaysians of Melbourne University (Australia)
- Memorandum of Mutual Understanding (government, organization or business agreement)