The training covered: eligibility and contract issues; reporting requirements; management and technical assistance and outreach.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Management and Technical Assistance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Main Training Area
- Maine Turnpike Authority
- Maintenance Task Analysis
- Maintenance Technical Assistance
- Maitland Trail Association (Goderich, ON, Canada)
- Major Technical Area
- Major Trading Area(s)
- Major Training Area
- Majura Training Area (Australia)
- Malta Tourism Authority
- Management Team Associates (Santa Monica, CA)
- Managing the Atom
- Manchester Transit Authority (New Hampshire, USA)
- Manhattan Torah Academy
- Manual Target Acquisition
- Manufacturing Technology Activity
- Marin Telecommunications Agency (Novato, CA)
- Marine Tactical Automated Command and Control System
- Market Technicians Association (financial markets)
- Marvel's the Avengers (film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volunteers will also help schools to identify management and technical assistance needs and will work with LAEP to link their assigned schools with the assistance and resources necessary to implement reform goals.
Incubator managers usually coordinate the management and technical assistance needs of each tenant with available resources.
Last year, the SBA offered management and technical assistance to more than one million small business owners.