Lazear is the Jack Steele Parker Professor of Human Resources Management and Economics at Stanford Business School where he has taught since 1992.
What does M&E stand for?
M&E stands for Management and Economics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of M&E
- Maintenance & Diagnostics
- Maintenance and Depot
- Manufacturing & Distribution (various organizations)
- Marketing & Development
- Medals and Decorations
- Minimum and Deposit (insurance)
- Mom & Dad
- Machine and Equipment
- Maintenance & Engineering
- Maintenance and Enhancement