In addition to renewals, the building also welcome, as new tenants, Risk Management Software, Inc.
What does MSI stand for?
MSI stands for Management Software, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSI
We have 470 other meanings of MSI in our Acronym Attic
- Main Synthetic Intelligence (gaming)
- Maintenance Significant Item
- Maintenance Staff Instruction
- Maintenance Standard Instructions
- Major Service Interruption
- Makiling School, Inc (Laguna, Philippines)
- Man-System Interface
- Management Science Institute
- Management Services Inc
- Management Simulations, Inc.
- Management Support Item
- Management Systems International (Washington, DC)
- Manpower Standard Implementation (US DoD)
- Manufacturer Specific Information
- Manufacturers Sales Incentive (automobile sales)
- Manufacturing Support Item
- Manufacturing Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Marie Stopes International (London, UK)
- Marine Systems Inc. (Kirby Corporation)
- Marine Systems International (New Brunswick, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NX is a registered trademark of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software, Inc.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- OmniVue, the Southeast leader in delivering flexible accounting, financial and customer management solutions for informed decisions, today announced that it has acquired the Dynamics Navision practice of Business Management Software, Inc.
Universal Applications, Uptrends Management Software, Inc.
AllianceSeries Business Process Community Interaction Integration Infrastructure FirstSense FirstSense Meeting Management Software, Inc.
Germain, BNI News - Technology Editor SOURCE Uptrends Management Software, Inc.
a leading provider of physician practice management software and electronic data interchange (EDI) services, and Management Software, Inc.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- HBO & Company (Nasdaq: HBOC) (HBOC) today announced it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Management Software, Inc.