OptiDrive displays management performance indicators for speeding, fuel efficiency, idling and braking - all on one easy-to-read indicator bar in the fleet management WEBFLEET software system.
What does MPI stand for?
MPI stands for Management Performance Indicator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPI
We have 340 other meanings of MPI in our Acronym Attic
- MAC-PHY Interface (computer networking)
- Magnetic Particle (Powder) Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Magnetic Peripherals, Incorporated
- Mail Processing Infrastructure (US Postal Service)
- Main Point of Impact (weapons)
- Maintenance Performance Indicator (US Air Force)
- Maitake Products, Inc. (Lyons, CO)
- Major Periodic Inspection (aviation industry)
- Management and Policy Institute (Japan)
- Manitoba Public Insurance Corporation
- Mannose phosphate isomerase
- Manufacturing Performance Institute (Shaker Heights, OH)
- Manufacturing Processing Instructions
- Manufacturing Production Index (statistic; various locations)
- Marginal Propensity to Invest
- Marine Pollution Incident
- Mariner Partners, Inc. (Canada)
- Market Penetration Index (economics)
- Martin Prosperity Institute (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With ClearView, clients will be able to use existing transaction data from PRMS or KBM to quickly analyze a variety of business management performance indicators.