DALLAS -- Goldfarb Branham LLP announced a shareholder lawsuit filed against EXCO Resources' (NYSE: XCO) officers and directors for agreeing to the management led buyout for $20.
What does MLBO stand for?
MLBO stands for Management Led Buyout
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLBO
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel (Hawaii)
- Mercantile Lisbon Bank Holdings (South Africa)
- Major League Baseball International
- Mind Left Body Jam (song)
- Miriam Lamb Branch Library (Garland, NC)
- Mortgage and Land Bank of Latvia (finance; Latvia)
- Modern Large Ballistic Missile
- Michigan Lumber & Building Materials Association
- Mary L. Blood Memorial Library (Brownsville, VT)
- Major League Baseball Network (Major League Baseball Productions)
- Management Leveraged Buy-Out
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Mountain Lake Butterfield Odin (Minnesota)
- Major League Baseball Properties
- Major League Beer Pong
- Maternity Leave Benefit Program (Canada)
- Maximum Likelihood Beamspace Processor
- Mean Local Blood Pressure (blood pressure measurement)
- Mechanical Low Back Pain
- MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) Litigation Backlog Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the definitive merger agreement, a management led buyout group will acquire KMI at a cash price of $107.
The company focuses on traditional buyouts, management led buyouts and growth equity investments in middle market companies operating in traditional industries.
These units are being sold in management led buyouts with strong financial partners.
SWIB was also against the proposed management led buyout of Avado Brands, Inc.
AFI") of Minnesota through a management led buyout by AFI's key principal management for a purchase price of approximately US $24,500,000.
Fisher, Chief Financial Officer of American Re, added, "This defeasance of our subordinated debt is the final chapter of our management led buyout.
of America (NYSE:FFA) ("FFCA") Monday announced that it has provided $13 million in financing for the management led buyout of Premier Restaurant Management Co.