He holds an MBA in Marketing and Strategy from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and a BBA in Management Information Sciences and Accounting from the Universitee de Sherbrooke, Canada.
What does MIS stand for?
MIS stands for Management Information Science(s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIS
We have 441 other meanings of MIS in our Acronym Attic
- Merseyside Ionising Radiation Warning and Monitoring System (United Kingdom)
- Al-Manhal International School (Jubaiha, Jordan)
- Made in Sweden
- Madison International Speedway (Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Interface, System (Telcom Solutions)
- Major Investment Study
- Make It So
- Makuhari International School (Japan)
- Malaria Indicator Survey (health demographics)
- Managed Internet Service (AT&T)
- Management Information Software (various organizations)
- Management Information Statistics
- Management Information System(s)
- Managing Infertile Soils
- Manual Isolation Switch
- Manufacturers, Importers and Suppliers
- Marine Information Service (Sea Grant Program)
- Marine Information System
- Market Information Solutions (data collection; various locations)
- Market Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book's international contributors come from computer science fields such as cybernetics and management information science.
MSM specializations are available in human-resource management, management information science, quantitative methods, marketing, operations management and strategic management.
O'Driscoll is an accomplished author and has been featured in top publications such as Management Information Sciences Quarterly, Journal of Management Information Systems, Performance Improvement Quarterly, and the Journal of Product and Innovation Management.
Horne graduated from Lafayette College with a bachelor's of science degree in Chemical Engineering and from Boston University's School of Management with a master's degree in Management Information Science.
in finance and management information science from Syracuse University in New York.
His research has been published in leading academic journals such as Management Information Sciences Quarterly, the Journal of Management Information Systems, and the Journal of Product Innovation Management.
In addition to being a certified public accountant in the State of New York, Sages holds a bachelor of business administration in accounting and a master of business administration in management information science from Iona College.