Management Directions of North Carolina, based in Winston Salem, started out as the MSO of the Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, back in December 1994.
What does MDNC stand for?
MDNC stands for Management Directions of North Carolina (physician practice management; Winston Salem, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDNC
- Muslim Death Notices (website)
- Mutual Defense Network (CashWars game)
- Mystro Digital Navigator (Time Warner Cable DHCT client application)
- Machinery Dealers National Association
- Martin Drive Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Messe Düsseldorf North America (trade show organizer; Messe Düsseldorf Group of Companies; Chicago, IL)
- Metal Detecting North America (online community)
- Mitochondrial DNA (also seen as mtDNA)
- Mobilehome Dealers National Association
- Marine Barracks, Naval Ammunition Depot (US Navy)
- Marion Downs National Center
- Monocyte Derived Neutrophil Chemotactic Factor
- Minimal Disjunctive Normal Form (programming)
- Most Demanding Node First (algorithm)
- Maryland National Guard
- Matriculated, Did Not Graduate (education)
- Mundo Del Nuevo Humanismo (Spanish: World of the New Humanism)
- Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (New Delhi, India)
- Microsoft Developer Network Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
Practice Management Carolinas HealthCare System is co-owner of a medical management services company, Management Directions of North Carolina (MDNC).