19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtual Radiologic (vRad), a technology-enabled national radiology practice, announced the first three recipients of its RBMA (Radiology Business Management Association) Educational Scholarship: * Steve Hadorn, Marble Falls Imaging, Austin, Texas * Mindy Smith, Management Data Systems, Inc.
What does MDS stand for?
MDS stands for Management Data System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDS
We have 479 other meanings of MDS in our Acronym Attic
- Main Dressing Station
- Maintenance and Diagnostic Subsystem
- Maintenance Data System
- Maintenance Diagnostic System
- Major Development Site
- Maladies Transmises Sexuellement (French: sexually transmitted diseases)
- Malfunction Detection System
- Managed Dedicated Server
- Managed Delivery Systems
- Managed Desktop Service
- Management Development Specialists, Inc (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Management Dial System (Vadic)
- Mandriva Directory Server (software)
- Manna Distribution Services
- Manned Destructive Suppression
- Manpower Data System (Air Force data system used to manage authorizations)
- Manufacturing Design System
- Map Display Server
- Marchands de Sable
- Marin Day Schools (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also is developing a new enforcement management data system.
a firm that helps design improved claims management data systems and continues to develop front- to back-end enterprise risk management systems.
Nasdaq: XGNT; Chicago: XNT) announced its subsidiary, Software Technology, Incorporated (STI) has been awarded a contract for software engineering services from Lockheed Martin Management Data Systems (LM-MDS) in support of the U.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- PSDI (Nasdaq: PSDI), a leading provider of enterprise asset maintenance (EAM) systems and MRO e-Commerce systems, announced today that Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station has selected MAXIMO as its Materials Management Data system.
The easy integration of Smart Card for Windows with patient management data systems makes this a powerful solution," said Ravi Sharma, president of MedAssure.