These capabilities include the newly introduced 40G/100G automated stress-testing capabilities with clear pass/fail verdicts, per-lane bit error rate (BER), signal conditioning, skew measurements and full management data input/output (MDIO) read/write access, providing users with a high level of confidence in the performance, reliability and standards compliance of the CFP module.
What does MDIO stand for?
MDIO stands for Management Data Input/Output (IEEE 802.3)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MDIO
- Melbourne Diagnostic Imaging Group (Australia)
- Mine Drainage Interest Group
- Mount Desert Island High School (Maine)
- Machine Detected Interoffice Irregularity
- Medical Device Innovation Initiative (US FDA)
- Multiple-Dose Insulin Injection
- Management Development III
- Mars Digital Image Model
- Micrometeoroid Debris Impact Monitor
- Modified Drip Ingestion Method (oral contrast material administration)
- Multi-District Information Organization (various locations)
- Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center
- Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center (Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado Springs)
- Maryland Industries of the Future
- My Dog Is On Fire (Earthlink article)
- Mackenzie Delta Integrated Oilfield Services (Inuvialuit, Canada)
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization based on Independent Subspaces
- Marine Data Information Partnership
- Media Dependent Interface Pins
- Medical Data Insurance Processing, Inc. (Sioux Falls, SD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The device increases designers' flexibility, allowing them either to set each channel's data rate through management data input/output (MDIO) or to have it automatically sensed and set by the TLK2226.
The project, started in the Physical and Link Layer Working Group, has set a goal to develop a Management Data Input/Output Interface (MDIO) for the 100G Long Haul DWDM Transmission Module.