Weapons with Missing/Hard to Read Serial Numbers [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Use this same format to request assignment of an SN, NSN or management control number (MCN) for nonstandard items and museum pieces.
What does MCN stand for?
MCN stands for Management Control Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MCN
We have 144 other meanings of MCN in our Acronym Attic
- Mouse Cytomegalovirus
- Mollycoddle Monkeywrenches (German band)
- More Criminals, More Wins (sports)
- My Computer My Way (UK)
- Monroe County Municipal Waste Management Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center
- American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing
- Macon, GA, USA - Lewis B Wilson (Airport Code)
- Main Communications Node (US Army)
- Maintenance Connector Network
- Management of Change (Sigma-Aldrich Fine Chemicals Corporation)
- Mandatory Convertible Note (finance)
- Manufacturing Change Notice
- Marie Curie Nurse (UK)
- Massachusetts Center for Nursing
- Master Control/Center Number
- Master Customer Number
- Matching Composition Network
- Material Control Number
- Maternal Child Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the BrightEye System is a commercially procured item, LOGSA authorization requires and assigns a Nonstandard Line Item Number (NSLIN) and a Management Control Number (MCN) to the BrightEye System for LOGSA system- wide procurement availability.
Items such as add-on armor kits, Warlock force-protection systems, and John Deere M-Gators are prominent examples of items that cause frustration and confirm the need for the Army to centrally manage NSLINs and associated management control numbers (MCNs) for nonstandard items.