THE annual meeting of the Welsh Football League in Port Talbot ended in turmoil yesterday with promotion and relegation issues unresolved, the clubs not knowing who the new chairman is and the management committee short of a number of members.
What does MANCO stand for?
MANCO stands for Management Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MANCO
- Modified Adaptive Noise Cancellation (biomedical engineering)
- Malayalee Association of Northern California (Kerala cultural organization)
- Man-Carried Automatic Navigator
- Manchester College of Arts and Technology (England)
- Maggie Allesee National Center for Choreography (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Micro and Nanotechnology Commercialization Education Foundation
- Maneuver Support Center (US Army)
- Anglo-French maritime emergency reporting grid
- Anglo-French maritime emergency plan
- Malaysian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage
- Management Company (various companies)
- Management Control Report
- Multivariate Analysis of Covariance
- Michigan Alliance for the National Children's Study
- Maximum Number of Noncumulative Double Bonds
- Maine Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- McCarron Assessment of Neuromuscular Development (neurology)
- Metropolitan Area Network Development
- Military Association for National Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lahore -- The PCB Management Committee members has endorsed PCB Chairman Najam Sethi's request to the Ministry of IPC to promulgate the new democratic PCB Constitution at the earliest and subsequently conduct the elections without delay, during the sixth meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at the Gaddafi Stadium on Monday.
LAHORE -- The Management Committee members has unanimously endorsed Chairman, Pakistan Cricket Board Najam Sethi's request to the Ministry of IPC to promulgate the new democratic PCB Constitution at the earliest and subsequently conduct the elections without delay.
Birmingham Principal Gerald Kleinman said a school-based management committee decided the most equitable way to choose a new name would be to allow students, faculty, parents and community members to all have a say.
He is a member of the NNA Board of Directors; Management Committee Americas (MC-A), the key decision making body for Nissan in North, Central and South America; and the U.
KARACHI -- The Management Committee members unanimously endorsed Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Najam Sethi's request to the Ministry of International Provincial Coordination (IPC) to promulgate the new democratic PCB Constitution at the earliest and subsequently conduct the elections without delay.
The following TIPs have been withdrawn by the Quality and Standards Management Committee (Q&SMC) of the Board of Directors due to their lack of timely review by the responsible technical committee:
The MTA's temporary chief executive officer should be kept in his job for two more years, the agency's Executive Management Committee said Thursday.