The seminar aimed at familiarizing the participants with the various administrative jobs and skills and providing the trainee with teamwork skills, work distribution skills, as well as taking part in decision-making and providing the participants with the skills of setting up and determining the objectives, besides the skills of applying management by objectives.
What does MBO stand for?
MBO stands for Management By Objectives
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBO
We have 50 other meanings of MBO in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple-Breath Nitrogen Washouts
- Merchants Bank of New York
- Marine Barracks, Navy Yard (US Navy)
- Maatschappelijk Betrokken Ondernemen (Dutch: Corporate Community Involvement)
- Machine Builder of Oppenweiler (German company that builds mostly buckle folders and knife folders)
- Major Business Objective
- Mamburao, Philippines (Airport Code)
- Managed Business Outcomes (Melbourne, Australia)
- Management and Budget Office
- Management Buy-Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was a large part of the early successes of concepts like management by objectives, quality circles, and business process reengineering.
Although management by objectives seems to have gone out of fashion with many companies, it conjures favourable images of the management skills and purpose of professional communicators.
By combining Management By Objectives and with Internet technology, we've set the standard for innovation in this particular market.
WebWare, MAMBO and Media Asset Management By Objectives are trademarks of WebWare Corp.
I-TRAC supports all organizational management styles including teams, total quality management, performance based organizations, and management by objectives.