C[pounds sterling]Decisions based on raw data are potentially inaccurate, and without trust employees resort to management by intuition rather than management by facts.
What does MBF stand for?
MBF stands for Management By Fact
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBF
We have 114 other meanings of MBF in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology (University of Waterloo)
- Ministria e Bashkepunimit Ekonomik dhe Tregetise (Albanian: Ministry of Economic Collaboration and Trade)
- Monostatic-to-Bistatic Equivalence Theorem
- Multivariate Brain Electromagnetic Topographic Maps
- Montana Bald Eagle Working Group (est. 1982; conservation group)
- Macro-Basis Function
- Mad Beat Factory (show)
- Malted Barley Flour
- Man's Best Friend
- Management Behavior Feedback
- Management by Fear
- Management in Business Finance (academics)
- Marine's Best Friend (Doom computer game)
- Married Black Female
- Master Business Function (J.d. Edwards OneWorld)
- Matrix Biological Film
- Medical Benefits Fund
- Medical Benevolence Foundation (Houston, TX)
- Medium Bomber Force
- Mercedes Benz de France (French automobile club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Decisions based on raw data are potentially inaccurate, and without trust, employees resort to management by intuition rather than management by facts.
The MBNQA is built on a set of core values and concepts that are the foundation of higher performing organizations: * Visionary leadership * Customer-driven excellence * Organizational and personal learning * Valuing employees and partners * Agility * Focus on the future Managing for innovation * Management by fact + Social responsibility * Focus on results and creating value * Systems perspective.
During the presentation, Pemberton will discuss how Bank of America: * Implemented Hoshin plans with breakthrough goals using external benchmarks * Uses the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology to execute benchmarking projects * Prioritizes benchmarking projects via their tie-in to Hoshin plans * Uses Management by Fact (MBF) documents * Cut benchmarking cycle times in half by using the Six Sigma process * Developed a benchmarking intranet and database to empower all employees Additional presentations will discuss proven brand-building tactics.
Major quality initiatives that play a strategic role in effective environmental management are alignment of quality activities with the business; leadership and commitment to continuous improvement; goal-setting and measurement; environmental audits and quality-based self-assessment; use of cross-functional teams; process redesign; use of management by fact, such as cost of quality analysis; benchmarking of environmental management processes; partnering with suppliers and customers; and employee training, education, and participation.