In contrast, students in the same sample gave favorable assessments to active management by exception where the leader pays close attention to mistakes and has an extensive monitoring and control system in place to provide early indications of problems.
What does MBE stand for?
MBE stands for Management By Exception
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBE
We have 101 other meanings of MBE in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Bay Disposal Site
- Mekong Basin Disease Surveillance (Thailand)
- Metabolic Bone Disease Specialist
- Minale Bryce Design Strategy (est. 1968; Australia)
- Minimum Basic Data Set (hospital record studies)
- Modified Bidirectional Decoding Strategy
- Multihazard Building Design Summer Institute (by Federal Emergency Management Agency for engineering and architecture professors)
- Mobile Bediener Dialog Terminal (German: Mobile Operator Dialogue Terminal; industrial safety technology; Bernstein AG; Germany)
- Mulberry Bush Day Unit (school; UK)
- Mail Boxes Etc.
- Managing Basic Education
- Manotick Brass Ensemble (Manotick, Ontario, Canada)
- Master in Biomedical Engineering (various universities)
- Master in Business Economics
- Master of Bioscience Enterprise
- Master of Business Education
- Master of Business Engineering (degree; various universities)
- Member of the British Empire (title; UK)
- Member of the Order of the British Empire
- Mennonite Board of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results show significant improvement in two scales: individualized consideration and active management by exception.
A guide to management by exception "What's the matter, Jane?
The solution allows for management by exception based on user-defined rules that generate alerts and trigger pre-established events.
For the supply chain, business activity monitoring (BAM) will help make cost-effective management by exception a reality.
This valuable tool simplifies management by exception, which leads to more efficient operations and increased profits.
AdVantage, which has been proven in several industry trials and live client production since November 2000, provides mission-critical analytics that facilitate "In-Flight Management by Exception.
4 provides greater automation, management by exception, and improved reporting capabilities.