While on the Bar's Web site, also check out the Member Services page, where you will find information about Member Benefits, Law Office Management Assistance Services, Ethics Opinions, Continuing Legal Education, and SCOPE (Seek Counsel of Professional Experience) that allows you to talk with an experienced attorney about being a new lawyer or about a new area of law.
What does MAS stand for?
MAS stands for Management Assistance Service
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of MAS
We have 535 other meanings of MAS in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysian Airlines System (ICAO code)
- Malta Aviation Society
- Man-Day Accounting System
- Managed Accounts Service (various companies)
- Managed Authentication Service
- Management Accounting Software (various organizations)
- Management Accounting System
- Management Advisory Service
- Management Analysis Summary
- Management and Administrative Staff Association (Cleveland State University; Ohio)
- Mandibular Advancement Splint
- Mandolin Acquisition Syndrome
- Maneuver Air Support
- Maneuver Ammunition Systems (US DoD)
- Manitoba Affidavit of Support (Canada)
- Manufacturing Advisory Service
- Map Accuracy Standard
- Mapping Activity Statement (US FEMA)
- Marianas Audubon Society
- Marine Advisory Service (Sea Grant Program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because over the past 9 years, ever since I served as a Law Practice Management Advisor for The Florida Bar's Law Office Management Assistance Service (LOMAS) I have been showing thousands of solo & small firm lawyers how to implement my counter-intuitive, yet very-simple and very-effective small law firm marketing & proven law practice management strategies and techniques.
Robins served as a Practice Management Advisor for The Florida Bar's Law Office Management Assistance Service.
Kampf, President and Chief Executive Officer of Anteon, said, "Anteon has been providing training support under the OPM Training and Management Assistance Services contract for the past 17 years.
HOUSTON -- KBR (NYSE:KBR) announced today that its "Eos" joint venture with WorleyParsons, has been awarded a contract option worth approximately USD$24 million for the detailed engineering, procurement management and construction management assistance services for Woodside's Pluto LNG Project offshore production platform north west of Karratha, Western Australia.
Law Office Management Assistance Service (LOMAS) was created to assist members dealing with all of the business aspects of setting up, managing, merging, or closing a professional practice.
In fact, the referee specifically found that [the attorney] was 'horrible at financial management' and that he failed to take a Law Office Management Assistance Service (LOMAS) course for which he enrolled.
Her responsibilities will include identifying additional funding and leveraging sources, establishing contractual management assistance services and developing Liberty's support functions.