For example, the budget of the Healthy Families program has increased from $390 million in fiscal 2000-01 to $872 million this year, a result of expanded eligibility rules, according to Jeanne Brode, a spokeswoman for the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board, which oversees the program.
What does MRMIB stand for?
MRMIB stands for Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Module Reduction and Monitoring Facility
- Multi-Relational Matrix Factorization (mathematics)
- Meander Resource Management Group (Timber Communities Australia)
- Miami River Marine Group
- Mountain Resources Management Group (est. 1993; Nepal)
- Magnetic Resonance Molecular Imaging (medical imaging)
- Managed Risk Medical Insurance
- Mercy Resource Management, Inc. (hospitals; Naperville, IL)
- Ministry Responsible for Multiculturalism and Immigration (British Columbia, Canada)
- Modified Rivermead Mobility Index (physiotherapy)
- MR (Magnetic Resonance) Microscope Using an Independent Console System
- Major Risk Medical Insurance Program
- Mlodziezowa Rada Miasta Koszalina (Polish: Koszalin Youth City Council; Koszalin, Poland)
- Margaret Reaney Memorial Library
- Mind Reading Markup Language :-)
- Multimedia Retrieval Markup Language (computer language)
- Munshiram Manoharlal Publishers Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi, India; est. 1952)
- Multi-Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Millimeter Wave Reflectivity Measurement System
- Mobilization Reserve Materiel Objective
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-sponsors of the conference, whose proceedings are open to the media, include The California Endowment, California HealthCare Foundation, Blue Shield of California Foundation, California Program on Access to Care and California Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board.
The Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board determines subscriber eligibility and terms of service for major-risk medical coverage.
The announcement was made March 7 during the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB) Meeting in Sacramento, California.
MAXIMUS has been a valued partner for California, administering the Healthy Families program since 2004, and the results validate the effectiveness of California's high accuracy performance standards and MAXIMUS' superior performance in administering the program," commented Lesley Cummings, Executive Director of the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
The grant was awarded by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board, the state agency that administers the Healthy Families Program, which provides low-cost health care coverage for children of low-to-moderate income working families.
Governor Gray Davis vetoed the legislation Wednesday, directing the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board to report to him by December 31, 1999 on whether it has any problems including school-based health clinics in its Healthy Families programs.
1 million from the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB) to implement four grants focused on increasing access to care for children in rural communities.