Thanks to the powerful ad hoc reporting capabilities of the WebFOCUS Managed Reporting Environment, these users will not only be able to obtain standard reports comparing budgeted and actual expenditures, but also drill down into the accounting ticket information that created these entries.
What does MRE stand for?
MRE stands for Managed Reporting Environment (Knowledge Management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRE
We have 121 other meanings of MRE in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri River Drug Task Force (Gallatin County, MT)
- Multi-Relational Decision Tree Learning Algorithm (decision analysis)
- Maize Rough Dwarf Virus
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography (scan)
- Magneto-Resistive Element
- Magnitude of Relative Error
- Maintenance, Repair and Environmental
- Major Research Equipment
- Major Roads of Europe (maps)
- Majority Rule Equilibrium
- Market Rate Equity
- Market Rate of Exchange
- Market Research Executive (various companies)
- Marriage and Relationship Education (various organizations)
- Master of Real Estate
- Master of Religious Education (college degree)
- Material Requirement External
- Maven, Relater, Evangelist (from The Human Fabric by Bijoy Goswami)
- Meal, Ready-To-Eat
- Meals Refused by Ethiopians
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two-way e-mail information delivery solutions also can use managed reporting environments to support logon and password access, plus the security embedded in the information request templates, as well as the ability to set up reports and templates for specific workgroups.
The combined WHITTMANHART and Cognos Legal Practice Intelligence solution includes a large set of packaged reports designed to provide a more flexible and robust managed reporting environment for law firms.
Recently added functionality includes support for extraction to multidimensional data stores, a pre-emptive query governor a managed reporting environment, and automated report distribution.
Cognos Impromptu is the rich query and report authoring tool for the Impromptu product family, expanded to include Impromptu Web Reports, a managed reporting environment for intranet applications, and Impromptu Web Query, for data exploration and online navigation of data in an intuitive, interactive way.
The product family includes Impromptu Web Query, for online navigation of data in an intuitive, interactive way, and it will soon be extended by Impromptu Web Reports, unveiled today as a managed reporting environment for distributing standard reports through the Web.
This award-winning report authoring product will be complemented by Impromptu Web Reports, the Web-based managed reporting environment, and Impromptu Web Query, for data exploration and online navigation of data in an intuitive, interactive way.
New suite of reporting and analysis tools features Managed Reporting Environment and Three-Tier Client/Server Architecture NEW YORK, March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Information Builders (N.