Health International is a disease management company that provides a comprehensive managed medical care program for employers and plan administrators to assist employees and their dependents in improving the quality of their healthcare and reducing unnecessary medical costs.
What does MMCP stand for?
MMCP stands for Managed Medical Care Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMCP
We have 13 other meanings of MMCP in our Acronym Attic
- Multimedia Computing and Networking (conference)
- Multimedia Cable Network System
- Maintenance Material Control Officer
- Medicaid Managed Care Organization (healthcare)
- Medical Marijuana Co-Operative
- Memory Management Control Operations
- Metro Manila Community Orchestra (Philippines)
- Multimedia Communications Community Of Interest
- Medicaid Managed Care Operating Report (New York)
- Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge (Tennessee)
- Managing Multiethnic Communities Program (Local Government and Public Service Reform Initiative)
- Maratha Mandal College of Pharmacy (Belgium, India)
- Maryland Motor Carrier Program (Maryland Department of Transportation)
- Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (various locations)
- Matt Miller Culinary Productions (Briarcliff, New York)
- Mouse Mast Cell Protease
- Mary M. Campbell Public Library (Marcus Hook, PA)
- Multi Media Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Mystic Mountain Camps Pvt. Ltd.
- Maintenance Master Chief Petty Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
These firms have historically demonstrated leadership in managed medical care programs which represent a core aspect of Meridian's strategy," said Stryker Warren, Jr.
FOCUS chose to work with ADMAR due to the quality and scope of services offered through ADMAR's California managed medical care programs.