Buyers of managed information technology (IT) services will focus on security, storage and disaster recovery services in 2007, new research commissioned by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) reveals.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Managed Information Technology (automated maintenance and monitoring of computers and network equipment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturing Information Systems
- Made In Taiwan
- Made in Turkey
- Madras Institute of Technology (Chennai, India)
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
- Man In Trouble
- Management Information Tree (TMN)
- Management of Information Technology
- Manipal Institute of Technology (Manipal, Karnataka, India)
- Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation (Canada)
- Manufacturing Information Technology (various organizations)
- Manukau Institute of Technology (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Mapúa Institute of Technology (Manila, Philippines)
- Market If Touched (trading markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) today announced it is expanding its efforts to promote the growth of managed information technology (IT) services.
mindSHIFT Technologies, a provider of comprehensive managed information technology (IT) services, today announced that it has acquired Dynamic Digital Services, Inc.
Part of the vision of ITMS management is to make the ITMS program the model within the federal government for deployment of managed information technology services.
1 million contract from the Federal Housing Finance Board (FHFB) to provide managed information technology (IT) infrastructure operations and services for the independent regulatory agency.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 1, 2003 mindSHIFT Technologies, the premier provider of managed Information Technology infrastructure services for organizations, today announced it has purchased Oleran Net Solutions (Oleran), a managed server and managed security outsourcing provider.
Prior to that, he managed information technology and internal administration support in a Vice President role at LandCare USA.
26, 2003 mindSHIFT Technologies, the premier provider of managed Information Technology infrastructure services for organizations, today announced it has acquired Universal Access Consulting (UAC), a New Jersey-based IT services firm that provides technology infrastructure consulting and managed IT outsourcing to small and medium sized businesses (SMBs).