He is a member of the Managed Funds Association, the AICPA and the MACPA.
What does MFA stand for?
MFA stands for Managed Funds Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFA
We have 214 other meanings of MFA in our Acronym Attic
- Mitochondrial F1 Adenosinetriphosphatase (biochemistry)
- Maintenance Flow at 150 mm Hg (mercury)
- Moderate Collagen Fibrosis
- More Fun to Come
- Micro Floppy Double Sided High Density
- Medical Force 2000
- Made for AdSense
- Makassed Foundation of America
- Malaysian Flying Academy
- Malaysian Franchise Association
- Management Functional Area (ITU-T M 3400)
- Mandatory Fee Arbitration
- Maneuver Functional Area
- Manitoba Fencing Association
- Manned Flight Awareness (NASA)
- Maridi Farmers Association
- Marin Family Action (San Rafael, CA)
- Marine and Fisheries Agency (UK)
- Marine Forces Africa (US Marine Corps)
- Market Feedback Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Managed Funds Association (MFA) today announced its 2012/2013 Board of Directors.
com), a leading professional services provider to the financial services industry, has announced that Howard Altman, Co-CEO and Principal-in-Charge of the firm's Financial Services Group, has been elected Treasurer of the Managed Funds Association (MFA).
China's £100bn sovereign wealth fund wants to allocate more than a third to alternative investments including hedge funds, according to Richard Baker, president of the Managed Funds Association (MFA).
The Managed Funds Association is the trade group for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, funds of funds and futures funds.
He is a member of the Founders' Council of the Managed Funds Association and serves as the Chair of the OTC Advisory Group to its U.
Ohio State University, Prudential Financial, SIFMA, Managed Funds Association, Deere & Company, Wholesale Markets Brokers Association and the Americans for Financial Reform.
The Managed Funds Association, which represents alternative investment groups, said the "hastily developed rules will not solve the challenges rippling through the financial sector of the economy, but they could inflict long-term damage on the markets by reducing liquidity and may well further market instability.